Men finding the One!

"Brethren, the secret to finding the girl of your dreams is to get to know many of them and then, when you fall in love and it feels right, ask her to marry you. If she says no, you continue to search and to pray until finally you will arrive with that young woman at the altar of the temple. Just don’t give up."

- Elder Uchtdorf 2009 BYU Devotional


Friday 28 October 2011

Blame Me Please ...

So you can't please everyone. Thats what I have learnt. Saying sorry doesn't always fix the way that the other person feels. It's fine because I will take the entire blame and it's alright because it was my fault! I have learnt to not be like "but it was their fault first" because I had a part to play in the situation. I have learnt to take responsibility and to know that I was in the wrong. So I must fix it and apologize and be genuine about it. That's what Heavenly Father's and Jesus Christ's gospel has taught me to do! To fix what you have done wrong and if they accept your apology or not, its fine because you have done all that you can do and that is all that matters! It's up to them now! Even though the other person takes no blame for what has happened, there's nothing you can do really!

Just look forward to tomorrrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment