Men finding the One!

"Brethren, the secret to finding the girl of your dreams is to get to know many of them and then, when you fall in love and it feels right, ask her to marry you. If she says no, you continue to search and to pray until finally you will arrive with that young woman at the altar of the temple. Just don’t give up."

- Elder Uchtdorf 2009 BYU Devotional


Friday 21 October 2011

Letter Received!

So how about it, I blogged about whether to write to Elder Downes or not first on Monday the 17th of October ... I receive a letter from him on Tuesday the 18th of October! I started buzzing and it was like oh my gosh this is weird!


He has been on his mission for 7 months and one day I blog about whether to write to him and I receive a letter from him the next day! Talk about HOW crazy huh! It was I guess one of Heavenly Fathers blessings to me :D


I take the kids to church on Sunday and I think Heavenly Father gave me an answer to my blog! Hence why I love my Heavenly Father! I was filled with happiness for the entire week :) I dont know why, but I just was. Maybe things are just turning out well for me :)


I've written a reply however I am incredibly lazy and need to send it away. I actually wrote the reply later that night and keep forgetting to send it!

I LOVE MY LIFE AT THE MOMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment