Men finding the One!

"Brethren, the secret to finding the girl of your dreams is to get to know many of them and then, when you fall in love and it feels right, ask her to marry you. If she says no, you continue to search and to pray until finally you will arrive with that young woman at the altar of the temple. Just don’t give up."

- Elder Uchtdorf 2009 BYU Devotional


Friday 21 October 2011

Olea Carmeno Tini-Marie Lloyd Nathan Morrison

Olea Lloyd is my best friend! I don't know why...  really. Im like so dumbfounded actually. But yup she is :D my best friend huh ... shes a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints! That's really all that she has got going for her ;) Jokes oi just jokes! Shes the best! Shes there for me whenever I need her but shes a total dickface with her latest blog ahahahaha! Shes I guess one in a million; she's uhhh half blooded italian. Gosh I'm really struggling for things to say! Not your fault Olea!
But she is right, WE ARE FOLLOWING IN JOSEPH SMITHS FOOTSTEPS! She can be all for the polygamy but me... come to think of it, not really! I've got my head sorted now :) I know we are gonna be the most depressed human beings when we are finally hitched to our future husbands! Cause I mean come on; one man for your entire life - for all of eternity! Gosh, you must have to love him, to even want to DIE for him to be able to put up with your other half for that long ... for FOREVER!!!!!!!!!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


Any whoooooo, I was looking for modest wedding dresses ... IN BLACK! Worthy enough for the temple ya know ya know! They all seem so GOTHIC you can say or EMO!!! Awwww yeaaah! see what I mean...




See my point, which is exactly why its the PERFECT dress! I think its the right dress to show my depression on the day :D Agree or Disagree? Agree to disagree ... hmmmmm?


Olea .... Temple Wedding in Italy?

This is a bit like Romeo and Juliet! See I shall explain. It goes like this ....


ROMEO


plus

JULIET




EQUALS THIS
(Romeo and Juliet come from two families in Verona in Italy that hate each other! These two come from two different mob backgrounds see the yo and the seig that both hate each other!)





AND THIS
(But they both put their differences aside as they are in LOVE! Who cares if they come from two families that hate each other in Italy. Who cares if they are from two different mob backgrounds that hate each other!) 





which equals this....
(an eternal marriage and Romeo and Juliet die for each other in the end!
IN ITALY!)




Don't hide your faces in shame guys! Nothing to be embarrrased about is there!





What does mummy and daddy have to say about this ayyyye?



"Not until you are 16 Olea! Who will be the first? Is it CJ?"


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ NATHAN better start filling his pockets so he can have his wedding in ITALY!


Oh and one last thing....





  "Just as our Redeemer gave His life as a vicarious sacrifice for all men, and in so doing became our Savior, even so we, in a small measure, when we engage in proxy work in the temple, become as saviors to those on the other side."
—Gordon B. Hinckley



Love your best friend,





NATALIA RUTH MCFLINN <3

2 comments: