Men finding the One!

"Brethren, the secret to finding the girl of your dreams is to get to know many of them and then, when you fall in love and it feels right, ask her to marry you. If she says no, you continue to search and to pray until finally you will arrive with that young woman at the altar of the temple. Just don’t give up."

- Elder Uchtdorf 2009 BYU Devotional


Sunday 16 October 2011

Kids First Sunday

Well I am officially the happiest person IN the entire world!

I took my 3 brothers and my sister to church for the first time in their lives today and they LOVED it! They didnt want to leave at all. And I said that we
had to go because it was finished for the week and they were all like "well Im coming next week!" Gosh it made me so happy! I think thats all I really wanted to get me back into church was to have my family right by my side :)

Now, all I really want is for my mother, father and baby brother who is 14 to join the church and find the truths just as I know my siblings are going to find the truths for themselves as they attend church. All I want is for that my family to be able to find the truths and know the truths just as me and my sister Katya have as we are the only baptised members in my family. Kauri is my next goal as he is 8 years old and of age to be baptised. I want them all to receive the blessings and the eternal blessings as I hope to receive one day and I want then to have the opportunity to be granted those eternal blessings one day.

I LOVE MY HEAVENLY FATHER because I know that everything happens for a reason. He watches over us and he loves each and every one of us. I believe that he brought me to Australia for a reason and it wasnt for my reasons but for his reasons. I believe that he made everything for example made my move over here to Australia from New Zealand very smooth and not complicated because he had a plan for me. He made my move over very smooth and easy for me to get a job because I believe he wants me to help him build up his kindom and bring my family unto him. So even though I may have thought before I was over here for my own selfish reasons, I believe I am really here to help my Heavenly Father.

This is why I love my Heavenly Father because he is giving me what I want and I am giving him what he wants. He is giving me a family in the gospel. <3

1 comment:

  1. so stinkin cute! and i am so happy that they loved church! you are the best older sister EVER and i bet they are so happy that you took them! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete