Men finding the One!

"Brethren, the secret to finding the girl of your dreams is to get to know many of them and then, when you fall in love and it feels right, ask her to marry you. If she says no, you continue to search and to pray until finally you will arrive with that young woman at the altar of the temple. Just don’t give up."

- Elder Uchtdorf 2009 BYU Devotional


Saturday 15 October 2011

New to this :/

Oh my gosh this is like...
SUPER INCREDIBLY WEIRD!

Blogging.

Who would of EVER thought that I, NATALIA RUTH MCFLINN, a KIWI, would start to even try and consider blogging?

This is something that I may be in the deep end with so yeah this blog is going to be somewhat pretty darn DULL!

Don't have any high expectations on blogging cause i wouldnt have the tinniest clue what to do and so I give it to the talented Americans and give them credit as they are amazing at it!

As with me, this is totally out of my league but hey I shall have my FUN! :D


3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha you are SILLY! I guess you could say I am a pretty talented American though ;) I still LOVE your blog though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Kiwi? Please your a Kangaroo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if Olea! I will never be a kangaroo! Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi Oi! :D

    ReplyDelete